Adica numai americanii au dreptul sa se ingrijoreze asupra efectului dublei cetatenii a unora dintre reprezentantii lor politici care provoaca inevitabil conflicte de interese reale si aparente , astfel erodand increderea publicului in ei, atata timp ce aceasta dubla cetatenie este ascunsa publicului care-si voteaza rprezentantii in Congresul American , deci numai americanii au acest drept , in timp ce distinsul profesor Ion Coja , vasnic aparator si cunoscator in profunzime al adevarului istoric si al manipularilor nonstop ale acestui adevar mereu atacat de diversi evrei romanofobi, de atatia ani, acum de lobbyuri intregi platite dinafara, deci doar fiindca se apara de strambarea si sfidarea legilor democratice , trebuie stampilat in ” antisemit “ ???
Cum o sa fie domnia sa antisemit cand tot timpul a avut grija sa ne invete despre excelenta atator personalitati evreiesti care au fost de partea cinstei si a analizei obiective a adevarului istoric care este al nostru, al tuturor, nu doar al evreilor ?
“Numai prin adevar se poate mentine pacea intre popoare de culturi diferite” , declara profesorul univ Dr Jurae Karl Albrecht Schachtschneider, specialistul de frunte in drept international al Germaniei.
Domnul professor Ion Coja stie foarte bine ce face de o viata intreaga . Exact ce spune si profesorul Schachtschneider .
Imigratia in secret in Romania , nedezvaluita poporului roman este frauda, indifferent de numarul citat , ca-i mai mic sau mai mare decat numarul citat de profesorul nostru, aproape ca nu are importanta : frauda e frauda iar suveranitatea poporului roman, legitimeaza exactiunile distinsului professor Ion Coja de a cunoaste adevarul, fara sa fie calomniat prin stigmatul de “antisemit” !
Oare nu orice stat are dreptul sa fie liber si sa-si apere cetatenii fata de dubioasa politica a dublei cetatenii ?
Dece ar fi doar altii indreptatiti sa se apere de acesti agenti periculosi pentru ca sunt conflictuali, iar romanii cei mai competenti , nu ?
Recomand doua articole – al doilea expune opiniile critice ale lui Barak Obama fata de statul Israel – mama lui fiind evreica !
FOREIGN POLICY JOURNAL
Dual Citizens in Congress? We Need to Know
It’s important for citizens to know if their representatives have dual citizenship because both real and apparent conflicts of interest erode public trust.
Are there any members of Congress who are dual citizens of the U.S. and another country? Possibly. In 2014, Senator Ted Cruz and then Representative Michelle Bachman attracted wide press coverage when they renounced their Canadian and Swiss nationalities respectively. Yet there is nothing in the public record that discloses the foreign citizenship of House and Senate members. Nor is there any legal requirement for members to make such a disclosure.
It seems that even the question of who is or may be a dual citizen presses a red button. Some years back I telephoned the DC office of one of my senators for help in identifying Members of Congress who hold dual citizenship. After a long pause, the response was unequivocal: “You are not entitled to that information!” The offices of my other senator and congressman were no more helpful, while two nonprofits promoting ethics in government failed to return my voice messages summarizing the issue.
Until the Supreme Court decided otherwise in the 1967 case of Afroyim v. Rusk, a U.S. citizen who voted in a political election in a foreign state would lose his or her U.S. citizenship. Afroyim removed that penalty. It made dual or multiple citizenship legally permissible.
Not all countries allow their citizens to obtain dual citizenship, perhaps because the loyalty it demands may create a potential conflict of interest. One nation that does make it relatively easy to become a dual national is Israel. Under its “Law of Return”, every Jew has the right to come to Israel as an oleh (a Jew immigrating to Israel) and become an Israeli citizen. While the law seems to require an intention to reside permanently in Israel, that may not in fact be required of all who travel to Israel.
As part of his protest against the 2014 Gaza war that year, a Jewish-American n Massachusetts (Lenny Lapon) renounced the citizenship that he said Israel had conferred on him when he flew to Tel Aviv in October 2010. If this case is not exceptional, one or more Jewish members of Congress may similarly have acquired Israeli citizenship if and when they visited Israel. However, we don’t know if any such member obtained Israeli citizenship; or renounced it if granted.
Before I am accused of anti-Semitism or a McCarthyite witch hunt, let me repeat: there is nothing illegal about dual citizenship for any American, including Members of Congress. Though some may argue that dual citizenship of Senators and Representatives carries an inherent conflict of interest that should require renunciation, my case here is simply for transparency—public disclosure of any dual or multiple citizenship. I single out Israel only because of the possibly automatic nature of its Law of Return. Transparency as to dual citizenship should be required of any Member of Congress who accepts another citizenship, regardless of country.
Religion and ethnicity are already a part of each Member’s public profile.
Unlike citizenship, they pose no serious issue because neither identity conflicts with citizen loyalty to the U.S
So why is it important for citizens to know if any of their representatives in Congress is a dual citizen? Because both real and apparent conflicts of interest erode the public trust. When a Member of Congress speaks out in support of a policy that favors a country in which he or she holds citizenship, the public should be able to assess which loyalty motivates the speech.
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) maintains a detailed personal profile on each Member of Congress that includes age, political party, past occupations, education, religion, gender, ethnicity and military service.
If CRS would simply add “citizenship” to its list of profile categories, Americans could better judge where their representatives are coming from when they take a public stand on a foreign policy issue affecting a country where they have a citizenship tie. Such exposure would also help eliminate corrupting conflicts of interest.
Ia sa vedem cum vedea Barak Obama(mama evreica ) Izraelul si cum este prezentat intr-un raport foarte constiincios si scapat de sub cenzura lobbyurilor izraelite : problemele au tangente fel de fel si cu situatia intereselor Romaniei si ale oricarui stat in pozitie de mare amicitie cu Izraelul, atat de mare incat poate uita de propriile interese :
US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?
a recent US government draft report urging a US re-think of its relationship to Israel is the responsibility of none other than Barack Obama, and it reveals his true disdain for Israel.
Helping her smear the White House with the findings in the draft analysis will be William Kristol, publisher of the neoconservative Weekly Standard and Director of the New American Century, an “Israel first” Washington-based lobby “promoting joint Israeli and American political and military leadership across the globe, while bringing democracy to the Middle East”.
So what is all the fuss about?
It’s a paper entitled “Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East”, an 82-page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors conclude that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.
The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion. The IC includes the Departments of the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency, Departments of Energy, Homeland Security, State, Treasure, Drug Enforcement Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Security Agency, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency commissioned the study.
Among the many findings that Ros-Lehtenin and Kristol and other unregistered agents of Israel will likely try to exploit politically between now and November 6, by using them to attack the Obama Administration are the following:
· Israel, given its current brutal occupation and belligerence cannot be salvaged any more than apartheid south Africa could be when as late as 1987 Israel was the only “Western” nation that upheld diplomatic ties with South Africa and was the last country to join the international boycott campaign before the regime collapsed;
· The Israel leadership, with its increasing support of the 700,000 settlers in illegal colonies in the occupied West Bank is increasing out of touch with the political, military and economic realities of the Middle East;
· The post Labor government Likud coalition is deeply complicit with and influenced by the settlers’ political and financial power and will increasingly face domestic civil strife which the US government should not associate itself with or become involved with;
· The Arab Spring and Islamic Awakening has to a major degree freed a large majority of the 1.2 billion Arab and Muslims to pursue what an overwhelming majority believe is the illegitimate, immoral and unsustainable European occupation of Palestine of the indigenous population;
· Simultaneous with, but predating, rapidly expanding Arab and Muslim power in the region as evidenced by the Arab spring, Islamic Awakening and the ascendancy of Iran, as American power and influence recedes, the US commitment to belligerent oppressive Israel is becoming impossible to defend or execute consistent given paramount US national interests which include normalizing relations with the 57 Islamic countries;
· Gross Israeli interference in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers. This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’ and approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of the US government which should no longer be condoned;
· That the United States government no longer has the financial resources, or public support to continue funding Israel. The billions of dollars in direct and indirect aid from US taxpayers to Israel since 1967 is not affordable and is increasingly being objected to by US taxpayers who oppose continuing American military involvement in the Middle East. US public opinion no longer supports funding and executing widely perceived illegal US wars on Israel’s behalf. This view is increasingly being shared by Europe, Asia and the International public;
· Israel’s segregationist occupation infrastructure evidenced by legalized discrimination and increasingly separate and unequal justice systems must no longer be directly or indirectly funded by the US taxpayers or ignored by the US government;
· Israel has failed as a claimed democratic state and continued American financial and political cover will not change its continuing devolution as international pariah state;
· Increasingly, rampant and violent racism exhibited among Jewish settlers in the West Bank is being condoned by the Israeli government to a degree that the Israel government has become its protector and partner;
· The expanding chasm among American Jews objecting to Zionism and Israeli practices, including the killing and brutalizing of Palestinians under Israeli occupation, are gross violations of American and International law and raise questions within the US Jewish community regarding the American responsibility to protect (R2P) innocent civilians under occupation;
· The international opposition to the increasingly apartheid regime can no longer be synchronized with American claimed humanitarian values or US expectations in its bi-lateral relations with the 193 member United Nations;
· The Draft ends with language about the need to avoid entangling alliances that alienate much of the World and condemn American citizens to endure the consequences.
Interestingly, it notes Iran as an example of a country and people that have much in common and whose citizens have a real interest in enjoy bilateral associations (here an apparent reference to Israel and its US lobby) not determined by the wishes of other countries and their agents. It also highlights the need for the US to undertake the repairing of relations with Arab and Muslim countries, including the drastically curtained use of drone aircraft.
The coming days will clarity the success of Israel’s in making an issue of the finding in the soon to be published draft report and the degree to which the Republican Party will gain for its findings in the race for the White House.
[Editor’s Note: While this report does not mention the source for the information concerning the alleged draft report, FPJ with permission from the author is able to disclose that the source is a staffer with acertain research unit of the CIA.]